Friday 21 June 2013

June's Glossy box

Like last month I was very exited to get my June's glossy box, this month I received a few different items...

I was very pleased with this months glossy box mostly because it had a hair conditioner. I take care of my hair and love testing out new products, my hair very curly and tangle and I straighten it quit frequently. Over all my hair get very damaged from all the heating and styling and am always on the look out for product that will decrease the amount of damage made. The "Organic Surge'' is one of the best affordable conditioner ever, it left my hair shiny and smooth, I can just put my fingers straight through. It does what it says on the packaging which I love! However, the smell was rather unpleasant, this was the biggest disappointment and I would only repurchase the product if there were other seances available. Saying that, the product does wonders to my hair, and doesn't contain any harsh chemicals or silicones witch can dull and weight your hair down.

Like I have previously mentioned all product work differently for everyone and this is my hones opinion, thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment