Wednesday 19 June 2013

5 random fact about me ♥

1. I am the worst procrastinator ever! I leave everything until the last minute, in school I would leave most of my homework until the last day but, I would stay up all nigh to do it, so that its the best in my class. But it also means that am sleeping through most of my lessons that day.

2. I like to day dream a lot and make up situations in my head that will probably never  happen.

3. I tend to talk to my self a lot, and NO am not crazy just do it for some random reason, we all done at least once.

4. I hate mushrooms, onions and carrots, but I still eat carrots cause there good for you.

5. I am one of the laziest people ever, I hate waking up early, but I will stay up till 2 am on my laptop mostly watching videos, nothing too important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment